Our on-site support service is designed to fix issues which do not call for full workshop facilities or major replacement parts. We can sort out configuration issues or perform memory upgrades in your home or on your business premises. We can also help you setup new networks, transfer data, upgrade security and much more!
We can cater for both business and home users.
We can help your business to keep moving forward and stay in touch with your customers. Areas where Wilmslow IT can help are:
- Networking – Connecting your computers together, or linking to your broadband
- Email – Setting up and testing
- Backups – Configuring the backup system and showing you how to use it
- Memory and Storage – Upgrades and advice
- Repairs – Laptop repairs or PC repairs
Just like business users, the home user is increasingly dependent upon computers system. They need to stay in touch, save and print photos, do their online banking etc. For the home user Wilmslow IT can provide the following services:
- Setting up broadband and email
- Upgrading memory
- Virus, Trojan and Malware Removals
- Home networks
- Transferring photos and music
Please give us a call to find out more!